Do some due
dilligence. Does SFEG present a compelling case to invest in?
What are latest headlines? http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=sfeg&ql=1
"Santa Fe Gold is a rapidly growing mining and exploration company focused on
acquiring and mining gold and silver properties. But what sets it apart and makes it a
compelling investment? The key ingredients: Quality assets; experienced management; and a
superior business plan for dynamic growth. Near-term cash flow from the Summit silver-gold
mine provides the company a significant edge in todays difficult market for junior
miners. Management intends to leverage Summits profits to expand the Summit
operation, advance the Ortiz gold project and acquire other quality precious metals
assets. Look for expanding revenues and greater market recognition in the years ahead!
- Proven management team extensive
experience, impeccable credentials, disciplined.
- Management ownership in excess
- Summit gold-silver mine expected to achieve
commercial production in 2011.
- Low operating costs compared to
gold mines worldwide.
- Gold and silver resources with excellent
- Significant exposure to silver as well as to
- Industrial mineral assets provide
- Properties are all located
in the politically stable United States."