TigerSoft Help Bullish Stocks Bearish Stocks Trading Ranges Tiger Power Ranker
Stock Splits Removing Directories Conversion from Ascii to Tiger format
1) If you are using Windows7, be sure to go into XP mode.
2) Close other applications to conserve on memory.
3) Try this method of downloading data.
Many security systems on computers will not let you open a file
from the internet after simply going to it with the internet browser.
Instead try this. This may allow you to open and run a data installation-file executable
from our site wthout having to first save it.
1. Start Peercomm.
2. Click Internet
3. Replace the 0123 you see with 1221 (Or whatever the current numbers are.)
.between the slashes You will see
4. Then click Display Web Page Chosen Above.
5. This will let you run the correct data-download programs right
from the internet.
This way when I point the mouse at SP-500.exe
Then LEFT-CLICK the file to be opened.
See if you get a chance to RUN rather than SAVE this file right from the internet,
My XP gives this new, more covenient RUNNING option only when I go to the
data site from within Peercomm.